Wednesday, April 14, 2010

romance in the air ...

and by that i meant the perfume.

got this, a nars blush and some other goodies for my birthday from 2 lovely ladies who spoil me to bits. thank you my dears!



i've mentioned before my love affair with anything that smells good .... perfumes, colognes, lotions and all other girly potions. i have this growing list of stuff i wanna try out too ... yes, i'm weird like that. my friend found it a little odd when i told her why i have a couple different ones on hand. i just love catching a whiff of my favorite scents throughout the day. and which scents i try on would depend on the mood i'm in after i hit the shower. or when my spirits need a little lift. didn't i say, i'm weird? =P

what can i say, it makes me feel good. me feeling good = having a good day. makes sense, right?


2 comments:

  1. love the scent you sent my way. it is addicting. =) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like it, chi! you're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP