Thursday, April 15, 2010

goodbye betty


i'm no couch potato but i do love my TV shows. from medical drama, to suspense thrillers, to sappy soaps and goofy sitcoms. you see, when i do find something i like, i stick to it, follow it religiously and make it part of my daily routine of sorts. yeah, i'm loyal like that.

so imagine my heartbreak when i saw the last episode of my betty over at hulu. it seemed just yesterday (well, make that 3 plus years ago) when it first aired. it's funny and light and warm ... reminded me so much of my afternoons watching the gilmore girls back in pine ridge. how come when i get so attached to a show, it gets cancelled or they end it just like that? gilmore girls, friends, e.r., lie to me, ugly betty ... what's up with that?

ok. ok. this is a positive home, so i won't go on and rant about something as silly as a TV show. just let me say, today i'm thankful for ugly betty. it was good while it lasted. kept me company, made me laugh, made me root for the brace-wearing, bespectacled fashionably challenged girl from queens.

thank you betty, i really enjoyed you.


photo: becki newton a.k.a. amanda on the series, with therese, nikki & akio while malling at macy's at the beverly center, los angeles


2 comments:

  1. im so happy youre blogging again yen..=) its lovely to read you and know what goes on in your life=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chel! thank you... and so am I!so happy that you're back to blogging again! lovely site!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP